ACANA Wholesome Grains Kentucky Farmlands Recipe for Dogs
Your dog evolved from the gray wolf, requiring a diet that is rich in protein from fresh, whole animal ingredients. ACANA Kentucky Farmlands + Wholesome Grains is brimming with protein and nutrients from free-run chicken, turkey*, and duck, cage-free eggs, and fiber-rich, gluten-free grains. Delivered to us fresh or raw, our ingredients provide nutrients naturally, keeping your dog happy, healthy, and thriving.
Available in 4, 11.5, & 22.5 lb bags
Deboned turkey, deboned chicken, chicken liver, turkey meal, chicken meal, duck meal, oatmeal, whole sorghum, whole millet, whole oats, chicken fat, eggs, deboned duck, natural chicken flavor, pollock oil, ground miscanthus grass, chicken cartilage, duck liver, turkey cartilage, chicken heart, turkey heart, turkey liver, duck cartilage, salt, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, zinc proteinate, dried kelp, mixed tocopherols (preservative), taurine, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, copper proteinate, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, chicory root, turmeric, vitamin D3 supplement, citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
- Crude protein (min.)31%
- Crude fat (min.)17%
- Crude fiber (max.)6%
- Moisture (max.)12%
- Dietary Starch (max.)25%
- Sugars (max.)2%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.1%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.1%
- Calcium (min.)1.7%
- Phosphorus (min.)1.3%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)1.9%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)0.6%
- Total Microorganisms* (min)100 Million CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
- METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3405 kcal/kg (375 kcal per standard 8 oz cup), with 31% from protein, 26% from carbohydrates, and 42% from fat.