ACANA Appalachian Ranch Regionals Dog Food
Our ACANA® food for dogs always goes beyond the 1st ingredient™, with thoughtfully crafted recipes from start to finish. With a recipe blend inspired by Kentucky’s fertile lands, ACANA® Appalachian Ranch is crafted with 70% quality animal ingredients like ranch-raised beef, Yorkshire pork, grass-fed lamb, catfish and bison, and 30%+ fruits, vegetables, and botanicals, many delivered daily. Artificial colors, flavors or preservatives are never added in our kitchen.
Our premium ingredients come from a curated group of farmers, ranchers and fishers we’ve known and trusted for decades, and we approach every batch with an unsurpassed commitment to safety and quality in our award-winning Kentucky kitchen. The result is a protein-rich, nutritious, and delicious dog food to help them live a healthy, happy life.
- First three ingredients are fresh or raw beef, pork, and lamb; nutrient-dense and high in protein. Our fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation and our raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
- Includes fresh or raw vegetables & fruit like collard greens, whole pumpkin, butternut squash, carrots, apples, and pears; nutritious and high in fiber.
- Grain-free with no added soy, corn, wheat or tapioca.
- Coated with freeze-dried beef, lamb, and pork liver for a delicious taste your dog will crave.
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients.
Available in 4.5, 13, & 25 lb bags
Deboned beef, deboned pork, deboned lamb, lamb meal, beef meal, pork meal, whole green peas, red lentils, pinto beans, beef liver, beef fat, catfish meal, chickpeas, green lentils, whole yellow peas, deboned bison, whole catfish, herring oil, lentil fiber, natural pork flavor, beef tripe, lamb tripe, lamb liver, pork liver, beef kidney, pork kidney, pork cartilage, dried kelp, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, carrots, apples, pears, freeze-dried beef liver, freeze-dried lamb liver, freeze-dried pork liver, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, zinc proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
- Crude protein (min.)33%
- Crude fat (min.)17%
- Crude fiber (max.)6%
- Moisture (max.)12%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.1%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.1%
- Calcium (min.)1.7%
- Phosphorus (min.)1.2%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)1.8%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)0.6%
- Glucosamine* (min.)250mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms (min)100MM CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
- METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3405 kcal/kg (388 kcal/8 oz.cup), with 34% from protein, 24% from carbohydrates, and 42% from fat.