ACANA Light & Fit Formula Grain Free Dog Food
Our ACANA® food for dogs always goes beyond the 1st ingredient™, with thoughtfully crafted recipes from start to finish. Your dog needs a high-protein food to help support a healthy body weight and peak conditioning. ACANA Light & Fit is balanced with 60% quality animal ingredients like free-run chicken and turkey, cage-free eggs, and 40%+ fruits, vegetables, and botanicals like whole pumpkin. Artificial colors, flavors or preservatives are never added in our kitchen.
Our premium ingredients come from a curated group of farmers, ranchers and fishers we’ve known and trusted for decades, and we approach every batch with an unsurpassed commitment to safety and quality in our award-winning Kentucky kitchen. The result is a protein-rich, nutritious, and delicious dog food to help them live a healthy, happy life.
- First two ingredients are fresh or raw chicken & turkey; nutrient-dense and high in protein. Our fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation and our raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
- Includes fresh vegetables & fruit like whole pumpkin, collard greens, apples, and pears.
- Grain-free with no added soy, corn, wheat or tapioca.
- Coated with freeze-dried chicken and turkey liver for a delicious taste your dog will crave.
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients.
Available in 4.5, 13, & 25 lb bags
Deboned chicken, deboned turkey, chicken meal, turkey meal, whole red lentils, whole green peas, whole yellow peas, lentil fiber, flounder, chicken broth, pumpkin, whole green lentils, whole pinto beans, whole chickpeas, herring meal, pollock oil, natural chicken flavor, dried egg, chicken liver, chicken heart, chicken fat, chicken cartilage, chicken gizzard, mixed tocopherols (preservative), dried kelp, whole pumpkin, collard greens, whole carrots, whole apples, zinc proteinate, calcium pantothenate, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rose hips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
- Crude protein (min.)33%
- Crude fat (min.)10%
- Crude fiber (max.)8%
- Moisture (max.)12%
- Dietary Starch (max.)23%
- Sugars (max.)2%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.2%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.2%
- Calcium (min.)1.1%
- Phosphorus (min.)0.9%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)1.5%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)1.2%
- Glucosamine* (min.)800mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min)100 Million CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
- METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3055 kcal/kg (348 kcal per 8 oz cup), with 38% from protein, 34% from carbohydrates, and 28% from fat.