ACANA Wholesome Grains Free-Run Poultry & Grains Recipe for Dogs
Our ACANA® food for dogs always goes beyond the 1st ingredient™, thoughtfully crafted from start to finish. ACANA Wholesome Grains Free-Run Poultry & Grains Recipe is packed with our delicious free-run chicken and turkey*, cage-free eggs, and complemented with wholesome grains like oats, sorghum, and millet. These grains are high in fiber and gluten-free, offering added nutrition that helps support a healthy digestive environment.
Our premium ingredients come from a curated group of farmers, ranchers and fishers we’ve known and trusted for decades, and we approach every batch with an unsurpassed commitment to safety and quality in our award-winning Kentucky kitchen. The result is a protein-rich, nutritious, and delicious dog food to help them live a healthy, happy life.
- The first two ingredients are fresh or raw chicken and turkey. Both are nutrient-dense and high in protein. Our fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation and our raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
- Rich in fiber and highly nutritious, our additions of wholesome grains, butternut squash and pumpkin help support optimum gut health.
- Our proprietary heart-healthy vitamin pack supports the proper function of nervous and circulatory systems to help support peak functionality.
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives are added in our kitchen.
- No legume, gluten or potato ingredients.
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients.
Available in 4 & 22.5 lb bags
Available in 11.5 lb bags for a limited time only
Deboned chicken, deboned turkey, chicken meal, oat groats, whole sorghum, whole millet, catfish meal, whole oats, chicken fat, chicken liver, eggs, ground miscanthus grass, natural chicken flavor, fish oil, turkey giblets (liver, heart, gizzard), chicken cartilage, chicken heart, whole butternut squash, whole pumpkin, salt, potassium chloride, choline chloride, taurine, dried kelp, vitamin E supplement, mixed tocopherols (preservative), zinc proteinate, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin A acetate, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, copper proteinate, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, chicory, turmeric, sarsaparilla, althea root, rose hips, juniper berries, citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
- Crude protein (min.)27%
- Fat content (min.)17%
- Crude fiber (max.)6%
- Moisture (max.)12%
- Dietary Starch (max.)30%
- Sugars (max.)2%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.1%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.1%
- Calcium (min.)1.5%
- Phosphorus (min.)1.1%
- Taurine* (min.)0.1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)2.4%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)0.5%
- Glucosamine* (min.)800 mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min)100 Million CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
- METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3370 kcal/kg (371 kcal per standard 8 oz cup), with 29% from protein, 28% from carbohydrates, and 43% from fat.