Merrick Grain Free Real Salmon + Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food
Merrick Grain Free Real Salmon + Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food provides balanced nutrition with real whole foods sourced from local farmers we know and trust. This natural, grain free formula dog food is ideal for all breeds and sizes of dogs with a focus on naturally nutrient rich ingredients to support overall health.
- Deboned salmon is always the first ingredient. This high quality protein helps build and maintain healthy muscle tissue.
- Features 74% of protein from animal sources.
- Leading levels of Omega fatty acids support healthy skin and coat and packed with glucosamine and chondroitin to foster joint health.
- We use real whole foods like apples and blueberries full of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, plus easily digestible carbohydrates like potatoes and sweet potatoes offer the benefit of sustained energy without upsetting grain-sensitive systems.
- All Merrick recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA, in facilities that uphold strict FDA guidelines.
Available in 4, 12, & 22 lb bags.
Deboned Salmon, Salmon Meal, Whitefish Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Potatoes, Peas, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed, Potato Protein, Pea Protein, Deboned Whitefish, Salt, Organic Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Apples, Blueberries, Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Proteinate, Cobalt Carbonate), Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Mixed Tocopherols for Freshness, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Citric Acid for Freshness, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product.
|Crude Protein (min.)||32%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||14%|
|Crude Fiber (max.)||4.5%|
|Omega-6 fatty acid* (min.)||4%|
|Omega-3 fatty acid* (min.)||1%|
|Glucosamine* (min.)||800 mg/kg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate* (min.)||800 mg/kg|
Calorie Content (Calculated) 3597 kcal ME/kg or 381 kcal ME/cup