Hear Doggy!® Mini Flattie Cow with Chew Guard Silent Squeak Dog Toy
The best toy to have while working alongside your dog, either at home or in the office. Our Hear Doggy! Mini Fatties are the perfect noiseless dog toys. All the fun of a traditional squeaker Hear Doggy! Squeakers are tuned an ultrasonic frequency between 24 and 28 kHz that is silent to people but not dogs. This colorful, soft and silly, under stuffed dog toy is perfectly sized for the smaller breeds. These soft plush toys are made more durable with Chew Guard Technology which is a special manufacturing process that adds a super tough and durable lining to soft plush toys. Hear Doggy! gives pet parents the best of all worlds: innovative products, stylish designs, environmental responsibility, and exceptional value with a variety of plush silent squeaker toys to meet a dog's needs for play, fun and a pet parent's need for quiet! Hear Doggy! products are designed to meet child safety standards and are backed by our 100% satisfaction. If a customer is dissatisfied with a Hear Doggy! product for any reason, we will replace or refund it.Key Benefits
- Dogs can hear sounds at a higher frequency (0 to 45KHz) than humans (0 to 20 KHz) so Hear Doggy! toys are made with a squeaker tuned to an ultrasonic range in the 24-28 KHz frequency, that only dogs can hear, so no more enduring the high-pitched repetition of annoying squeakers
- This sturdy toy is made using proprietary chew guard technology, a manufacturing process that adds a super strong, durable liner to the soft plush toy, specifically engineered to withstand tough play.
- Flat and under-stuffed so there is no mess to clean up if your dog breaks the seams.
- Perfect for hours of toss and fetch or solo play.
- Gives your pet the same sensation and enjoyment of traditional squeaky toys.
Every dog plays differently and, since not all toys are created equal, it’s always best to keep a close watch on your pup in case things get ruff. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly keep your pal safe. No dog toy is truly indestructible, so always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.