ORIJEN Regional Red Cat Food
BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE™ FOOD FOR CATS
ANGUS BEEF, KENTUCKY LAMB, BISON, BOER GOAT, MUTTON AND WILD MACKEREL
OUR BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE™ PHILOSOPHY IS SIMPLE: MIRROR THE QUANTITY, FRESHNESS AND VARIETY OF MEATS YOUR CAT IS EVOLVED TO EAT.
- With 40% richly nourishing protein, and limited to 20% low-glycemic carbohydrates to nourish cats and kittens according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- Unmatched by any other food, 2/3 of the meats are FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 10 meat ingredients.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey™ ratios of fresh meats, organs, and cartilage plus fresh, whole fish provide a concentrated source of virtually every nutrient your cat needs.
- Our lamb, beef and pork meals are prepared from fresh meat with limited bone and additional liver and tripe then cooked at low temperature (200ºF) to lock in nourishing goodness.
- Infusions of gently freeze-dried liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for picky cats.
12 OZ / 4 LB / 12