Taste of the Wild® Ancient Wetlands Canine Recipe
Roasted quail, roasted duck and smoked turkey combine for a diet rich in highly digestible protein and a taste your dog craves. Ancient grains provide an additional source of protein, fiber and other essential nutrients.
- Ancient Grains – Ancient grains like grain sorghum, millet, quinoa and chia seed are naturally high in fiber and rich in protein. Unchanged for thousands of years, different grains provide various nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and omega fatty acids.
- Species-Specific Probiotics – Healthy digestive and immune systems are vital to the overall health of your pet. Our proprietary K9 Strain Probiotics are developed specifically for dogs and added after the cooking process to ensure viability. Each pound of Taste of the Wild provides 80 million live, active cultures that help support healthy digestive and immune systems.
- Omega Fatty Acid Blend – Optimal levels of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids work together to support healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- All Life Stages Nutrition – This recipe provides the vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients your pet needs throughout their life.
- Antioxidants – Ancient grains and fruits, including grain sorghum, millet, quinoa, chia seed, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries, provide nutrients that help support your dog’s overall well-being, while guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E support the immune system.
Duck, duck meal, chicken meal, grain sorghum, millet, dried yeast, cracked pearled barley, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), egg product, natural flavor, roasted quail, roasted duck, smoked turkey, quinoa, chia seed, tomato pomace, salmon oil (a source of DHA), salt, potassium chloride, DL-Methionine, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, L-Carnitine, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid.
Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
Crude Protein (minimum) 32.0%, Crude Fat (minimum) 18.0%, Crude Fiber (maximum) 3.0%, Moisture (maximum) 10.0%