Taste of the Wild® Beef Formula for Dogs
- In Taste of the Wild PREY Trout Limited Ingredient Formula for Dogs, high-quality and protein-rich trout is the #1 ingredient
- A limited-ingredient diet may be easier for some pets to digest — so Taste of the Wild PREY Trout Limited Ingredient Formula dry dog food features four key ingredients: spring-fed trout, lentils, tomato pomace and sunflower oil
- A complete diet formulated without grains or GMO ingredients, with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives added. Includes 80 million CFU/lb probiotics guaranteed for digestive support
- Taste of the Wild is a family-owned company, and every PREY recipe is made in the USA with high-quality ingredients from carefully vetted sources around the globe
- Taste Of The Wild recipes are produced in a facility that manufactures products with grains, so while it’s unlikely, there may be trace amounts of grain in Taste of the Wild PREY products. Additionally, trace amounts of genetically modified material might be present due to potential cross-contact during manufacturing
Trout; lentils; tomato pomace; sunflower oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols); natural flavor; dicalcium phosphate; calcium carbonate; salmon oil (source of DHA); salt; DL-Methionine; choline chloride; taurine; dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product; dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product; dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product; dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product; dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product; vitamin E supplement; iron proteinate; zinc proteinate; copper proteinate; ferrous sulfate; zinc sulfate; copper sulfate; potassium iodide; thiamine mononitrate; manganese proteinate; manganous oxide; ascorbic acid; vitamin A supplement; biotin; niacin; calcium pantothenate; manganese sulfate; sodium selenite; pyridoxine hydrochloride; vitamin B12 supplement; riboflavin; vitamin D3 supplement; folic acid. Contains a source of live (viable); naturally occurring microorganisms.
Crude Protein 27.0% minimum; Crude Fat 15.0% minimum; Crude Fiber 5.0% maximum; Moisture 10.0% maximum; DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 0.05% minimum; Zinc 150 mg/kg minimum; Selenium 0.35 mg/kg minimum; Vitamin A 15;000 IU/kg minimum; Vitamin E 150 IU/kg minimum; Taurine* 0.12% minimum; Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 2.5% minimum; Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.5% minimum; Total Microorganisms* (Lactobacillus plantarum; Bacillus subtilis; Lactobacillus acidophilus; Enterococcus faecium; Bifidobacterium animalis) not less than 80;000;000 CFU/lb*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.